Sunday, January 22, 2012

Well, friends, I have learned something very important about blogging ~ if you spend too much time reading other people's blogs there is not enough time to write in your own!!  I noticed that most quilt bloggers finished the year 2011 with a collage of the projects they had been working on during the year.  You'll notice that I did not say "completed" as we all have so many WIP's.  So, a few weeks late here is my review of 2011:











 

 

 


     

 

 



 






 I am quite pleased with all I accomplished, considering that 2011 also included the sale of our home by the ocean, moving our "stuff" into storage and/or our cottage.  Then three weeks later we found a new home and moved everything again!! The new home has a sewing room for me!! And also room for a long arm ~ hopefully. We anticipate that 2012 will include the sale of our cottage (which is just about emptied now.) Then I can settle into some serious quilting!!

Although this is a little late, I'm hoping that all of you had a great 2011 and are well into a year of terrific quilting!!

5 comments:

Peggy said...

Wow you really did get a lot done in 2011. I never thought of recapping what I accomplished, might surprise myself! I got a long-arm (despite 'not enough room') a couple of months ago, and I'm loving it - hope you get one too!

Kate said...

Some really lovely projects!

goldencomet said...

Thank you both.

Richard Healey said...

You made some fantastic items last year wonderful. I loved the princess one the most though a few of the others really caught my eyes too nice job.

http://richardquilts.blogspot.com
Stop by for my quilt givaway to guess my babys b-day and weight.

Darlene Fel....... said...

Wow, you sure got a lot done in 2011! and all so very beautiful! nice job